Terms & Conditions for Regalia Kingdom
Creating a ContractThe steps required to create a contract between you and Regalia Kingdom:
- You place an order for your products on the Regalia Kingdom website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the checkout process.
- We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from regaliakingdom.co.uk.
- When your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and Regalia Kingdom will take place on the dispatch to you of the products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order.
The reasons for non-acceptance of an order by Regalia Kingdom may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock; or
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment; or
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
PayPal PaymentsPayPal orders will be treated as any other order, your PayPal account will be deducted when we receive your order. Any refunds can be taken back to store or sent to us by post. In both cases your PayPal account will be credited, cash and card refunds are not available on PayPal orders.
RefundsUnwanted Christmas Gift? Don’t Worry… Purchases made between 1st October and 25th of December can simply be returned with your receipt up until and including the 31st of January for a full refund or exchange.
Goods can either be returned to store or by post (see below). Please note that we do not offer an exchange service by post.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
In order to qualify for our refunds policy, all Items must be in a re-saleable condition i.e. undamaged, in their original and undamaged packaging, unworn and complete with all tags and labels attached.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund items that are returned that are not in re-saleable condition. Goods returned in an unsatisfactory and not in a re-saleable condition may be returned to you at your expense.
Goods must be returned with your original receipt and be in the condition that they were purchased. Without a receipt we will exchange or refund in vouchers at the last known selling price. Unfortunately we are not able to offer exchanges or refunds in vouchers for items purchased from any of Regalia Kingdom other trading divisions, including Ebay Regaliakingdom1010 or their website, without a valid receipt or delivery note. Further exceptions apply, please ask instore.
If you return a single item bought as part of a multi buy discount offer (for example buy 2 for £20.00) you will be refunded the full price of the item less any discount given in the offer. If you return all the items purchased with the multi buy offer discount you will refunded with the full multi-buy value.
If your payment card expires before we process your refund please contact customer services by telephone with your order number, postcode and new card details.
Our refunds policy is in addition to your statutory rights.
To contact us – please click the link.